Saturday, July 25, 2009

I haven't posted in while.....it's been one of those weeks. Lets start with the good stuff.

Last weekend Jamie and I took the girls to American Girl Bistro and Boutique to celebrate Kaitlyn's birthday. We went for dessert. It was deelish!!!! Once we were done there we went in to the Gallaria and all the big girls got their ears pierced. They were all scared but took it like champs!! Totally fun and very funny to listen to their nervous chatter before the ears were done.


empty dessert

The girls with their purchases

Ken after the ear piercing

Saturday July 18 Kenadee and Carlen went to 6flags to go watch Mitchell Musso (from Hannah Montana). We got up bright and early so they could get good tickets and spend a time riding rides. I picked up up at about 1pm so they could cool off, eat some lunch and create a messcreate a gorgeous poster for him. They went back to 6flags at 630 that night for the concert. They had a blast and said Mitchell Musso noticed their poster because of how glittery it was. He gave them the Iloveyou sign!!! Hehe funny girls.

Girls applying glitter

Carlen and Kenadee ♥ Mitchell Musso

Please notice the massive amounts
of glitter left on our ground!!!

Sunday July 19 was my parents 40th anniversary!!! 40 years.....that's crazy I mean nice. They decided to make the 3.5 hour drive to see us. We are so privilege to have them close and to be able to spend time hanging out with them. I love them so much and was honored that they chose to come see us. They didn't get to stay long but we were able to take them to a good lunch a Fresco's......yummy, fresh made guacomole! We were also able to take a family picture.

I ♥ them

Monday January 20th I went into work and found out that one of our work family members had passed away on Sunday. It made for a really somber week. Matt was not even 24. I spent Thursday and Friday at services for him. Please pray for the Mattingly family as they try to work through these unexpected happening.

blog comments powered by Disqus