Sunday, July 5, 2009

Great Weekend

This weekend has been great!!! I was off on Friday so a group of us decided to go to the pool and hang out. I got to take pictures of ♥Kyle♥ - he's a little stinker and spit water at me.



Isn't he precious



and a stinker!


Us girls decided we would have a girls night out........That was more fun then I can write about. Girls, I think we need to do something once a month!!! Haven't laughed so hard in such a long time. I didn't have my camera but all the pictures are on Christy's camera. It was greatness, and Sandra owes me picture.


Yesterday my hubby baked me a birthday cake. We've been married 19 years and he's never baked me a cake, but it was good. I took a picture but didn't realize the camera was set on black and white, so when I took the color pictures we had already cut into it.

It's pink and brown!!! I love it.


Montana, Kenadee, and I went to see Ice Age 3. I took a nap......then we met at Christy's parents house to watch fireworks from their culdesac. Late last night we went to the Happy, I mean Psycho Clown and got my tattoo recolored and Montana got a brand new tattoo. Today we're just gonna relax and do laundry.


Ummm, Christian, I think you're
too big to sit on Grans lap!

Don't they look tired?


Pretty

blog comments powered by Disqus