Sunday, February 1, 2009

Weekend with friends

This weekend was great. Kenadee and I spent some time shopping for a bathing suit and looking at a couple of dresses. We found the bathing suit for her and a dress we really liked but her formal isn't until April/May time frame so we'll keep looking .


The little black dress


Kenadee went to spend that night with Kaylynn yesterday. It was Kaylynn's 13th birthday. They went to Olive Garden and had a great time.


Kenadee and Kaylynn -
Aren't they gorgeous!!!


I got to hang out with my cousin Debi and her baby girl Savanah. Nearly 2 years ago Debi abopted Savanah from China. I was lucky enough to go with her. Savanah is an amazing baby. She is perfectly made for Debi.









To end the weekend we went to the Hammacks for some super bowl fun. Rodney was sick all weekend so he spent most of his time in bed, but Kenadee and I went and had a good time. The Cardinals almost pulled it out. It was a nail biter, and because of that I got little sleep before having to get up and to get ready for work. Needless to say it was worth it, although I don't know that I'll feel the same at 3pm this afternoon.lol
blog comments powered by Disqus