Friday, February 13, 2009

Kenadees gonna be 14

I can't believe my baby girls will be 14 on Monday! She's spoiled, sassy, stubborn, wonderful, beautiful, and everything I ever prayed for in a daughter. My life was complete the day she was born. When she was 6 she promised me she would never grow up............SHE LIED!!!!! Can you believe it! She use to tell Rodney she was gonna marry him. She would cry and cry when we told her she couldn't do that because he was her daddy. Her favorite things use to be Barney, Molly from the Big Comfy Couch, and the pink aisle (Barbie) in any store that had toys. Now she loves the mall, music, and hanging with friends. I love that kid and am thankful God chose to give her to me to love and raise.

Enjoy Kenadee the early years!
blog comments powered by Disqus