Friday, January 6, 2012

Ray o' Sunshine

Well, it's official, I'm old! Yesterday my lil' ray o' sunshine drover herself to school. Wow, can she really be about to turn 17??? How did that happen? This is a bitter sweet time for me, especially because I have friends that have had babies recently. Holding their new little ones reminds me so much of holding my little one 17 years ago. Man, I remember her sweet little face. She was such a little snuggler. That kid was my side kick for so long and now as she grows up and starts spreading her wings of freedom I just pray she continues to make wise choices because I'm not with her to guide her all the time. She's a great kid, I'm so fortunate....well blessed really. I've been asked many times "why we didn't have more kids?" The answer is really simple....it just wasn't in Gods plan for us, and that's ok. I'm very proud of her!
blog comments powered by Disqus