I've always wondered and will probably always wonder why it is what girls/women are so mean to each other? We spend so much time tearing each other down and never really building each other up, it's no wonder why we grow up with so many issues. We say things we don't mean, we mean things we never say. We speak to each other with out love or thought of how what we're saying will affect the person we're talking too. This may be a human nature thing in general, not just a girl thing, but having a teenage daughter I'm witness to some of these things. How relationships are so shallow the littlest things will tear them apart. How boys will always come before a good girlfriend. How they say call me but don't pick up the phone when you do, or "lets hang out" but plans are never made. These are some of the things I watch my 16 year old go through. I'm so fortunate she's pretty well adjusted and doesn't let much bother her, but there are those times when she is hurt and all I can say is....."You know how girls can be sometimes...."
Lift up the women/girls in your life today~you don't know who may have torn her down.
♥Lisa