Ahhhhh Fridays! They are always so great! It was a tough week trying to get back in the swing of things. Most people don't know my crazy schedule. I get up most mornings at 1:30am to leave for work by 3am to arrive at work at 3:30/3:45. I get off most afternoons by 2:00pm. I love this schedule, but after a week off, it's hard to adjust back to the crazy schedule. I was so glad to see Friday come this week.
Kenadee and I got together with Jamie and her girls and Corrie and her kids and went skating. I haven't been skating in years and Ken has only been skating one other time since she broke her leg back in 2007. We both did well, but we both busted our butts too! So today I'm a bit sore and I'm sure I have a gaint bruise, but it was fun and I'd do it again anytime!
Until next time.....
Saturday, January 10, 2009
blog comments powered by Disqus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
